About Noble Thermodynamics
Noble Thermodynamics is a cleantech R&D startup based out of Alameda, CA backed by the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. National Science Foundation, the California Energy Commission, and top-tier industry and academic partners.
We are driven by our mission to radically and quickly reduce the world’s carbon emissions and accelerate the transition away from fossil fuels. Noble Thermodynamics is bringing to market its breakthrough in power generation technology offering zero-carbon, dispatchable, and affordable power. We are seeking to grow our team with individuals who share our core values of:
- always striving to deliver our best work,
- tenacious and eager to take on big challenges,
- proving our worth with our work and not with words,
- fostering a fluent exchange of ideas, knowledge, and experiences with the team, and
- striving to build strong and genuine relationships with our peers.
Most importantly, we celebrate diversity, work to achieve equity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment among our growing team.
Noble Thermodynamic Systems
2900 Main Street, Building 140
Alameda, CA, USA 94501
Contact us: email@example.com
Our biggest asset is our Stellar Team and we want to ensure that we continue to perform to the best of our abilities together!